Jack and Linda Heath have been married 48 years. They have three grown children and 6 grandchildren. Two of the children and their families live and work in Salisbury. Jack and Linda reside in the Village at Tony Tank Creek.
Jack has been a teacher and a volunteer high school coach. He is now President of the Salisbury City Council. Prior to that he was CEO of Lower Shore Enterprises, a nonprofit that employs individuals with disABILITIES™. Formerly, he was the CEO for a $160 million dollar International Manufacturing Company.
Jack’s community activities include:
- Chairman of the Salisbury Mayor’s Council in Support of Individuals with Disabilities
- A 20 plus year career as a volunteer fire fighter including, past president and member of the Fruitland Volunteer Fire Company (the Fire Company closest to his residence in Salisbury)
- 2017-2018 Executive Board Member, Maryland Municipal League
- Member of the board of directors of Maroon and Gold Club at Salisbury University
- Active member and former board member of the Rotary Club of Salisbury
- Former board of directors member of the Rotary Club of Salisbury Foundation
- Former member of the executive committee of the Greater Salisbury Committee
- Member of the Advisory Council Board, Delmarva Boy Scouts of America
- Former member of the architectural review board of the Village at Tony Tank Creek
- Former Chairman of the audit committee of the Village at Tony Tank Creek
- Former member of the Mid-Delmarva Family YMCA board of directors
- Former member of the Wicomico County Personnel Board
- Former volunteer assistant softball coach at Parkside High School
To view Jack’s full resume click >> Jack Heath Resume.